Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tired, Stressed, Aching Body, Brain Dead

That is what Im feeling during this exam period. I should be happy that this is the last set of exams I will be taking for a long time, but the fear of failing and having to do it again is making me nervous.

Tax was a killer last night! As soon as I entered the lecture theatre my brain went blank and i forgot what was assessable, what could be deducted, what topics we actually covered.. everything. To make matters worse the exam started at 6:45pm, a time where my stomach is rumbling and I just want to watch TV. I left the exam feeling fatigue and nauseous. I dont even remember driving home. But I got there alive. Thank God

"Great works are performed not by strength, but by great perseverance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home