Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rest & Relax

Just got back from a good couple of days with my cell down on a farm in North Dandalup which is east of Mandurah. Besides the fact that I got really bad hay fever and caught a cold it was an awesome 2 days! We did so much. I shot a .22 rifle and hit a tree, rode a quard-bike which is a huge tractor-like bike that goes really fast and got bitten by horse flies. We also went down to a beach in Mandurah to watch the sun set and experienced some culinary skills I didn't know my cell members had. The two more mature people in the picture are Uncle Rapheal and Aunty Bea who extended their hospitality to us and let us stay in their huge shed on their property.


On the home front Ive started packing my stuff into boxes and my room is so messyy! I can't believe the amount of stuff Ive collected over the years. You don't realise how much crap you have unntil you have to do something with everything. But luckily the bulk of my clothes are already in Singapore. As you can see my bed is acting as a "sorting" area.


IM GOING TO PHUKET! Yes the very next day after I arrive in Singapore me, Steve and 2 of Steve's friends from Melb are heading over to Phuket to get some sun and do lots of watersports. Actaully Decemeber is going to be our "holiday" month. The first weekend is going to be in Phuket, then the weekend after is ZOUKOUT!! woohooo and then we're having fondue with my cousins and other friends and then its Christmas, then New Years. It's going to be total madness and Im going to be broke by the end of it. But Im so excited!

"Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home