Monday, December 19, 2005

I've been tagged by Jos.

4 jobs you've had in the past:
1) Waitress
2) Clothing shop assistant
3) Subway chick
4) Auditor

4 Movies you could watch over and over:
1) Legally Blonde
2) White Chicks
3) Two Weeks notice
4) Bride & Prejudice

4 Cities you've lived in:
1) Singapore
2) Perth
3) YTD
4) YTD...haha

4 TV shows u love to watch:
1) One Tree Hill
2) The OC
3) Veronica Mars
4) House
5) Greys Anatomy
6) Sex and the City
7) Fear Factor

4 Places you've been to on holiday:
1) Melbourne
2) Bangkok
3) Phuket
4) Falls Creek

4 of your all-time favourite restaurants:
1) Olio- Suntec
2) Ciao Italia
3) Rigulettos
4) Witche's Cauldron

4 of your favourite foods:
1) Pasta
2) Sushi
3) Ice cream
4) Fruit

4 schools you've attended:
1) Kardinya Primary
2) Winthrop Baptist College
3) Curtin

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1) At home sleeping
2) Shopping in Milan
3) Spain
4) Japan

4 things I find myself saying:
1) HUUUNNNN....can you please.....
2) I just wanna die (only recently have I been saying this)
3) Are you serious?
4) Oh...ok

4 people I tag:
1) Justin
2) Lou
3)
4)

hahahaha...I have no friends

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 3:51 PM, Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

wats ur email and do u have a yahoo id?

anup

 

Post a Comment

<< Home