Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Wow! what a long time its been. I don't even know if anyone still checks out my blog, but if you have been and were disappointed in not finding anything for the last 6..7... no wait, 8 months, I apologise. But, I'M BACK!!

So a quick update as to what's been happening in the last 8 months - I was miserable for a long time in that wretched firm, I quit my job, almost made my way back to Sydney, decided to stay in Singapore, and now have a very good job in a very nice company. WOW. And in addition, I've decided to change the name of this blog as "a girl, a guy and a whole lot of fish" no longer applies. There are no more fish! So till I come up with a suitable name, it will be known as "The blog without a name" very original I know. What do you expect from an ex-auditor? I say EX because I've finally made it out of the crappy industry and into something bigger, better, sexier! I hear this company has heaps of parties, so that is something I'm definately looking forward to. Also, the guy bit is a little shaky at the moment.

Those who know me, would know that I rarely talk about my love life. Be it the good things that are happening, and worse still, the bad things. I'm not usually a very open person, even with those I consider to be my closest friends. But seeing as I haven't blogged for so long, I don't think anyone would be catching any of this, so I guess its safe to pour out all my sorrows for some random to read.

The last year has been really hard. Not only have I come to a new country, but I started work, right in the middle of the busy season, and I've also moved in with S. Being someone who has never lived in a shared house and has always gotten my way with everything at home, let me say it was hard getting use to living with someone. I'm clean, he's messy. I'm a morning person, he's nocturnal. I don't like going to the gym, he's a junkie (gym junkie, that is). I squeeze the toothpaste tube from the bottom, he squeezes from the top. I step onto the bath mat, he steps onto the floor. We've tried really hard to make this work, comprimising on both parts to keep some sort of order in the house. But at the end of the day, its hard when there are two opposites.

Please, dear God, make this better

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home